The 1-day programme focuses on different areas of communication, assertiveness and interpersonal skills to equip participants with a practical understanding of:
- Ways in improving their communication skills.
- Differentiating between submissive, aggressive and assertive behaviour.
- Utilizing effective and potent people skills to persuade and influence.
- Delegate and handle criticisms effectively.
- Ways how to improve the effectiveness of your communication and reduce misunderstandings.
- The importance of active listening.
- Questioning and paraphrasing technique
- Barriers – explore the range of barriers to effective interpersonal communication in organisations and identify strategies to overcome.